“Where can I find the Holy Sword?!”

Well my friends now you finally have an answer to that question, as well as where to find pretty much everything else in Core of Innocence! Also included is a time-trial based walk-through that will net you the 100% ending sequence. This FAQ does not cover enemy information or V.O.C. locations yet, but if there is a high demand I will add it in a future update.

And just a heads up – potential spoiler alerts in the FAQ.

Core of Innocence FAQ

Core of Innocence Map


add a comment


Core of Innocence has been live for about a week now, and we’ve already hit over 1000 downloads and reviews have been starting to pop up here and there! I just wanted to share some of the things that are being said about CoI that I’ve found:

“Core of Innocence is determined to be an exciting, challenging game of sword and sorcery…” – Kim Berkley,

“While the art style may not appeal to everyone, those craving a large adventure with solid controls can sink a few hours into this one. ” – John Polson,

“…you’ve never seen quite so many pixel-art boobs in your life as in this game.” – James Cunningham,


And even some reviews from a few foreign sites! Translations thanks to

(Japanese) “This is a blockbuster of quite.” – Matatabi mansion

(Italian) “A game that took a long time to be developed and which, though freely downloadable, is definitely worth a donation to the author…” – Idealsoft



add a comment


If you haven’t noticed from the flashy graphic above… Core of Innocence has been released!

one comment


December 7th. 8pm CST. That’s it folks. The release date and time for Core of Innocence! We even added a snazzy counter at the top of the page to count it down as we bring this thing to a close!

It’s very exciting times in the weeks to come for us, and since its been quite the ride we are thinking of hosting some form of release party, which if technology/internet allows we will be streaming the festivities live for anyone interested to come celebrate with us. I took the night off my real (and far less fun) job and everything, as I plan on celebrating hard. XD

If you haven’t already, follow us on Facebook to help show your support!


add a comment


Hey everyone!

I’m happy to say that this morning I have released what is hopefully to be the FINAL BETA version for Core of Innocence! My bug/change tracking list is well over three hundred things now! I know that sounds like I was fixing a buggy mess of a game, but its actually not the case – most of those in that list are simple typos, to suggestions on how to better balance the game out.

SO. That being said… providing no major game breaking bugs show up in this last build, my plan for the next few weeks is as follows: Over the next week I will be preparing a ‘Press Build’ and getting my press kit ready to go, while fixing any final bugs that are reported.

Then, over the following few weeks we will get the artwork for the ending credits finally added to the game. Its coming along fantastically but I’ve sort of been keeping it secret as each piece is finished so there is something new for everyone on the actual game release. Lastly, any final polish and graphical edits will be added and we should be ready for launch!

Any finally, our release plan is to keep the game free with no DRM, as promised, but we are currently setting up a ‘pay what you want’ option on our site which will accept Paypal and Google wallet transactions. So then if people really enjoy the game experience we are offering, they can help contribute so we can keep making more games! And this time since I know what I’m doing… it shouldn’t take 12 damn years. Ha!

add a comment